James is fed up. His family has moved to a new cottage – with grounds that are great for excavations, and trees that are perfect for climbing – and stuff is happening. Stuff that is normally the kind of thing he does. And he’s getting blamed for it. But it’s not him who’s writing strange things on shopping lists and… Read more →
Find Us On
Top Book Blogs!
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
24 Hour Read-a-Thon Bad Bloggers Bloomsbury Book Blogger Appreciation Week Booking Through Thursday Giveaway HarperCollins Headline Hodder & Stoughton In My Mailbox Mailbox Monday Orion Read in 2008 Read in 2009 Read in 2010 Read in 2011 Read in 2012 Read in 2013 Saturday Snapshot Simon & Schuster Stats Sunday Salon Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up YA Dystopian Challenge
- Laurie Kazmierczak on Saturday Snapshot: Get In!
- Vicki on Saturday Snapshot: Get In!
- Beth F on Crackin’ Characters: Ellie Linton
- Crackin' Characters: Ellie Linton : Bart's Bookshelf on Crackin’ Characters – A New Blog Feature
- Is This What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith : Bart's Bookshelf on Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith