James is fed up. His family has moved to a new cottage – with grounds that are great for excavations, and trees that are perfect for climbing – and stuff is happening. Stuff that is normally the kind of thing he does.
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
24 Hour Read-a-Thon Bad Bloggers Bloomsbury Book Blogger Appreciation Week Booking Through Thursday Giveaway HarperCollins Headline Hodder & Stoughton In My Mailbox Mailbox Monday Orion Read in 2008 Read in 2009 Read in 2010 Read in 2011 Read in 2012 Read in 2013 Saturday Snapshot Simon & Schuster Stats Sunday Salon Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up YA Dystopian Challenge
- Beth F on Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafón [Review]
- London Loot : Bart's Bookshelf on Review: 20 Years Later by Emma Newman
- Half-a-Decade of Blogging about Books: Bart's Bookshelf Turns 5! : Bart's Bookshelf on Roasted ~ Andy Riley
- Carl V. Anderson on Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafón [Review]
- Kailana on Marina by Carlos Ruiz Zafón [Review]