It’s a revival of one of the most popular original Weekly Geek challeges:
1. In your blog, list any books you’ve read but haven’t reviewed yet.
2. Ask your readers to ask you questions about any of the books they want.
3. Later, take whichever questions you like from your comments and use them in a post about each book.
4. Visit other Weekly Geeks and ask them some questions!
Visit the Weekly Geeks page to sign up (or visit other participents!), in the meantime feel free to ask me questions about any of the following books:
- Artimis Fowl and the Time Paradox by Eion Colfer
- The General – CHERUB #10 by Robert Muchamore
- Fun Home by Alison Beschel
- The Pilgrims of Rayne – Pendragon #8 by D. J. Machale
The Quillan Games – Pendragon #7 by D. J. Machale
The Rivers of Zadaa – Pendragon #6 by D. J. Machale
- Midnight Alley – Morganville Vampires #3 by Rachel Caine
Feast of Fools – Morganville Vampires #4 by Rachel Caine
- The Plain Janes by Cecil Castellucci & Jim Rugg
So, what would you like to know about any of the above? (and if you don’t want to miss out on the resulting reivews when I post them, then why not subscribe my feed!)