Well, the start of the year was a continuation of the end of last. Christmas Day, I had the first hints of a bit of the lurgy, and while it never attacked at full effect. It was just enough to affect my desire to read and blog.
It cleared up by the time I went back to work, but it still took a week or two to settle into the year properly. Meaning I only finished 4 books in January. This, of course, had a knock on effect to things to blog about.
The big event of the month was my 9th Blogiversary! I really can’t believe I’ve been doing this blogging thing for nearly ten years!
Looking ahead, February is all about comics and graphic novels. Every year a few of us spend the month this month reading and talking about comics and graphic novels. There’s no official home. But do check out the hashtag #comicsfebruary across various social-media to follow along.
- The Straight Razor Cure by Daniel Polansky
- Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen
- Mind The Gap by Phil Earle
- Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Favourite Graphic Novels/Comics
- Sunday Post: 29/01
- Book Blogger Hop: Too Many Books I just Can’t Finish
- Book Beginnings: Optimists Die First by Susin Nielsen
- Katherine Webber and Wing Jones Photo Blog Tour