I was pretty useless at keeping up with this one last year, even though I probably read more than 12 books needed to complete it. But hey, here’s hoping I’m better at it in 2017!
The challenge page is here so head on over to find out all the information about the challenge you could ever need, and sign up yourself!
Challenge sign-ups are all about the book piles, so here are a few of the British books I’m hoping to get to in the early part of the year.
Follow my progress and read my reviews below the line!
- Black Knight (The Inventory #3) by Andy Briggs
- Dream Magic by Joshua Khan
- Mind The Gap by Phil Earle
- Red Sister by Mark Lawrence
- Release by Patrick Ness
- The Loneliest Girl in the Universe by Lauren James
- The Mime Order by Samantha Shannon
- The Pavee and the Buffer Girl by Siobhan Dowd
- The White City by Simon Morden
- Unconventional By Maggie Harcourt
- We Come Apart by Sarah Crossan & Brian Conaghan