Book Blogger Hop: The TV Strikes Back

The Book Blogger Hop is a weekly Hop that was originally created by Jennifer @ Crazy-For-Books, but is now hosted by Billy @ Ramblings Of A Coffee Addicted Writer.

Each week the hop will start on a Friday and end on Thursday. There will be a weekly prompt featuring a book related question. The hop’s purpose is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.

This week’s question is submitted by Elizabeth @ Silver’s Reviews).

Can you read and watch TV or listen to the radio at the same time?

Music, yes, I’m fine with. In fact I quite often slip on my headphones 🎧 when I’m reading.

The TV though. Absolutely not. Doesn’t matter what crap is on. I find it utterly distracting, even if I have no interest in watching.

So, if I’m in the same room as someone watching TV, out come the 🎧!

8 thoughts on “Book Blogger Hop: The TV Strikes Back

• February 19 at 1:51 pm

I think I can actually read through almost anything – but I can’t concentrate on anything but the book. I will have no idea what was on or said or ANYTHING so in short… NO, I can’t read and watch TV or read and listen to music. I’d only be reading 🙂

• February 19 at 5:49 am

I can read almost anywhere, with any noise in the background fortunately. To the point of blocking everyone out around me. It’s gotten me in trouble a few times. 🙂 I don’t generally listen to music while I read, but I can.

I hope you have a great week! Thanks for sharing!

• February 19 at 3:26 am

I am exactly the same way. Somehow, no matter how boring the television is, it’s juuuust distracting enough. 🙂

• February 18 at 3:28 pm

I get totally distracted by anything unless the volume is very low. I have to be very uninterested in whatever my boyfriend is watching on tv in order to tune it out.

• February 18 at 12:27 am

I’m the same with the TV. I prefer no music too (even though I love music at other times).

• February 17 at 10:05 pm

I can’t listen to anything with lyrics while I read but somehow I can manage to tune out the television if I want too!

• February 17 at 7:57 pm

I can listen to music while reading but I definitely don’t pay much attention to it. Unless it’s a good song, haha! But Icm the same way, TV is way too distracting.

Comments for this post are closed. Why not send me a tweet instead?

For more posts like this, please follow me on Bloglovin'