Saturday Snapshot: #FMSPhotoaday #PhotoadayJan #PhotoadayFeb

Saturday Snapshot: #FMSPhotoaday #PhotoadayJan

I’m taking part in FatMumSlim’s Photoaday challenge again. So I thought I’d share this weeks photos again for today’s Saturday Snapshot. Hover over the photos to see the prompt.

9 thoughts on “Saturday Snapshot: #FMSPhotoaday #PhotoadayJan #PhotoadayFeb

• February 2 at 9:31 pm

I did the photo challenge on my personal blog in September, and utterly failed (though I got some nice pictures in the process, so I guess it wasn’t a total failure). I was just looking at her prompts for February and trying to decide if I should jump in again.

• February 2 at 10:27 pm

I always enjoy your photos – you are a talented photographer, and I love the creative way to tackle the week’s topics!

Sue

Book By Book

• February 2 at 11:08 pm

I’m doing the fmsphotoaday for Feb too. What’s your user name so I can check out your pics? I had a quick look, but couldn’t see your pics on there (although with so many #tags it’s impossible to see them all!)

• February 2 at 11:12 pm

PS Just found you under bartsbooks!! Lovely pics

• February 3 at 2:07 am

I just joined FMS Photo A Day for the month of Feb.. I look forward to seeing more of your shots on Instagram! (I’m papajm25)

• February 3 at 2:12 am

Oh these are very cool photos! Thanks for sharing. :) I’ve never done a photo challenge, but I’m intrigued! Maybe I’ll have to look for one to take part in.

• February 3 at 5:13 pm

I am so intrigued by this photo challenge … it has been so neat to see how dierent people interpret the daily prompts … I really like the strange perspectives of the soda/straw photo and the mini figures through the glasses lens … very cool.

• February 3 at 5:46 pm

A graet set of photos! :)

I’m doing my own challenge of 1 photo a week (I thought 1 a day might be a little much for me!).

Comments are closed.