The Graveyard Book was easily one of my favourite books back in 2008 when I read it for the first time, then again when I listened to the wonderful audiobook, narrated by the author, Neil Gaiman, a few months later. So taking part in Carl’s read-along for R.I.P. VII was always a given. This week we are discussing chapters 4-6. You… Read more →
Find Us On
Top Book Blogs!
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
24 Hour Read-a-Thon Bad Bloggers Bloomsbury Book Blogger Appreciation Week Booking Through Thursday Giveaway HarperCollins Headline Hodder & Stoughton In My Mailbox Mailbox Monday Orion Read in 2008 Read in 2009 Read in 2010 Read in 2011 Read in 2012 Read in 2013 Saturday Snapshot Simon & Schuster Stats Sunday Salon Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up YA Dystopian Challenge
- Vicki on Saturday Snapshot: Get In!
- Beth F on Crackin’ Characters: Ellie Linton
- Crackin' Characters: Ellie Linton : Bart's Bookshelf on Crackin’ Characters – A New Blog Feature
- Is This What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith : Bart's Bookshelf on Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
- Clover on Crackin’ Characters – A New Blog Feature