So, towards the end of last week I headed off to Spain for a few days, with my brother and some friends. Whilst the weather wasn’t terrific, we did manage to take a break from the cerveza, and headed to Port Aventura, for the day. It must be getting on for ten years since I was last there, but the… Read more →
Find Us On
Top Book Blogs!
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
24 Hour Read-a-Thon Bad Bloggers Bloomsbury Book Blogger Appreciation Week Booking Through Thursday Giveaway HarperCollins Headline Hodder & Stoughton In My Mailbox Mailbox Monday Orion Read in 2008 Read in 2009 Read in 2010 Read in 2011 Read in 2012 Read in 2013 Saturday Snapshot Simon & Schuster Stats Sunday Salon Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up YA Dystopian Challenge
- Vicki on Saturday Snapshot: Get In!
- Beth F on Crackin’ Characters: Ellie Linton
- Crackin' Characters: Ellie Linton : Bart's Bookshelf on Crackin’ Characters – A New Blog Feature
- Is This What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith : Bart's Bookshelf on Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
- Clover on Crackin’ Characters – A New Blog Feature