It’s always going to be difficult to end a series like this satisfactorily. With everything Kyle has gone though, a happy ending where they skip off down the road, into the distance as the sun sets, clearly isn’t going work. Nor, do you want him to go though all he has, and not have… something…
Find Us On
Top Book Blogs!
Latest TweetsMy Tweets
24 Hour Read-a-Thon Bad Bloggers Bloomsbury Book Blogger Appreciation Week Booking Through Thursday Giveaway HarperCollins Headline Hodder & Stoughton In My Mailbox Mailbox Monday Orion Read in 2008 Read in 2009 Read in 2010 Read in 2011 Read in 2012 Read in 2013 Saturday Snapshot Simon & Schuster Stats Sunday Salon Weekly Geeks Wrap-Up YA Dystopian Challenge
- Vicki on Saturday Snapshot: Get In!
- Beth F on Crackin’ Characters: Ellie Linton
- Crackin' Characters: Ellie Linton : Bart's Bookshelf on Crackin’ Characters – A New Blog Feature
- Is This What Happy Looks Like by Jennifer E. Smith : Bart's Bookshelf on Review: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E Smith
- Clover on Crackin’ Characters – A New Blog Feature