The monster showed up just after midnight. As they do. But it isn’t the monster Conor’s been expecting. He’s been expecting the one from his nightmare, the one he’s had nearly every night since his mother started her treatments, the one with the darkness and the wind and the screaming…
The monster in his back garden, though, this monster is something different. Something ancient, something wild. And it wants the most dangerous thing of all from Conor. It wants the truth.
I really can’t say enough good things about this novel. Really, see my review to see what I mean! And as I managed to end up with two copies, I’ve decided to give one of them away!
How to Enter:
- Enter via the form below. (Entires via the comments will not be counted)
- You must be 13 and above to enter. If you are between 13-16 – please provide an email address of a parent or guardian.
- Entry is UK ONLY (Sorry it’s too heavy for me to send overseas) and closes midnight, GMT – Friday 3rd June 2011
- Winner will be announced via this blog, Twitter and my Facebook page.
- Please read my contest & privacy policies.