IMM: 04/07/2010

I’ve been fairly well behaved recently with my new book intake, with just three books in the last few weeks.

Unfortunately no Bad Bloggers points to be handed out this time around 🙁 So I’ll likely be drawing round 3 to a close over the next week and deciding which book Chris the winner will be having to add to their bookshelves!

• Bad Bloggers: Is hosted by Chris of Stuff as Dreams are Made on.
  • In My Mailbox: Is hosted by The Story Siren
  • 15 thoughts on “IMM: 04/07/2010

• July 4 at 1:58 pm

Chris was definitely on a roll this time wasn’t he? He won my blame game, too.

• July 5 at 10:32 pm

The publishing world, owe him and Ana a staggering amount of commission! 😉

• July 4 at 2:40 pm

So apparently it’s been a week for girls with long straight hair hanging in their faces? 🙂

Seriously, though, that’s an interesting cover for The Passage – it gives a very different feel for the book than does the US cover, although I don’t know that either of them really convey the full flavor of the book. I hope you enjoy it!

• July 5 at 10:35 pm

Now you see, I hadn’t noticed the long hair thing.

Now? Well lets just say, thanks for that! 😛

• July 4 at 4:52 pm

I can’t wait to see what you think of The Passage. As I don’t have a copy and am really trying to not buy books, I’m reading it vicariously through others. 😉

• July 5 at 10:37 pm

LOL I’ll see what I can do to aid your vicariousness!

• July 4 at 5:55 pm

You’ve reminded me that I still have The Passage waiting – it’s definitely the book of this summer, isn’t it? I hope you (and I, really, LOL) enjoy it!

• July 5 at 10:38 pm

I hope so too! (for the both of us!) It’s quite the investment. 🙂

• July 4 at 11:43 pm

Oh wow!!! I didn’t realize that I was ahead in the game :p Hooray! 😀 I see a point in your future already for White Crow…that looks freaking incredible. You’ve already gotten me in trouble numerous times with Sedgwick, but sadly, I’ve yet to read anything by him 🙁 I downloaded a sample of The Passage onto my Nook but haven’t read it yet…sounds great though!

• July 5 at 10:40 pm

Ferelith, one of the MCs is a very, very creepy girl! *pokes a Sedgwick off the shelves* << See you'll have to pick it up and read it now! 😉

• July 5 at 8:37 pm

I’m a big fan of that UK cover for The Passage too.

• July 5 at 10:41 pm

It’s gorgeous isn’t it, just the washed out sepia-tintedness of it, works so well.

• July 5 at 8:42 pm

I’m reading THE PASSAGE right now. Do you have a Goodreads or LibraryThing account where we can keep up with what you are currently reading?

• July 5 at 10:41 pm

I have both, though I’ve rarely used my Goodreads one.

• July 6 at 5:07 pm

I’m reading The Passage right now….love it! White Crow looks like it has possibilities too:-)

Comments are closed.