IMM: 04/07/2010

I’ve been fairly well behaved recently with my new book intake, with just three books in the last few weeks.

Unfortunately no Bad Bloggers points to be handed out this time around :( So I’ll likely be drawing round 3 to a close over the next week and deciding which book Chris the winner will be having to add to their bookshelves!

• Bad Bloggers: Is hosted by Chris of Stuff as Dreams are Made on.
  • In My Mailbox: Is hosted by The Story Siren
  • Darren

Bart, is a fully signed up member of Book Addicts Anonymous ;) Despite, constantly fighting a losing battle against his T.B.R pile, he is never happier than when he manages to sneak a new book in to the house! Darren can be found on Twitter & Google+ amongst other places!

You may also like...

15 Responses

1. Amanda says:

Chris was definitely on a roll this time wasn’t he? He won my blame game, too.

2. Fyrefly says:

So apparently it’s been a week for girls with long straight hair hanging in their faces? :)

Seriously, though, that’s an interesting cover for The Passage – it gives a very different feel for the book than does the US cover, although I don’t know that either of them really convey the full flavor of the book. I hope you enjoy it!

3. Trisha says:

I can’t wait to see what you think of The Passage. As I don’t have a copy and am really trying to not buy books, I’m reading it vicariously through others. 😉

4. Meghan says:

You’ve reminded me that I still have The Passage waiting – it’s definitely the book of this summer, isn’t it? I hope you (and I, really, LOL) enjoy it!

5. Chris says:

Oh wow!!! I didn’t realize that I was ahead in the game :p Hooray! 😀 I see a point in your future already for White Crow…that looks freaking incredible. You’ve already gotten me in trouble numerous times with Sedgwick, but sadly, I’ve yet to read anything by him :( I downloaded a sample of The Passage onto my Nook but haven’t read it yet…sounds great though!

• Darren says:

Ferelith, one of the MCs is a very, very creepy girl! *pokes a Sedgwick off the shelves* << See you'll have to pick it up and read it now! 😉

6. Lenore says:

I’m a big fan of that UK cover for The Passage too.

7. Karin says:

I’m reading THE PASSAGE right now. Do you have a Goodreads or LibraryThing account where we can keep up with what you are currently reading?

8. Kim says:

I’m reading The Passage right now….love it! White Crow looks like it has possibilities too:-)