My top ten Harry Potter & Discworld characters posts, went down well, and a lot of fun was had debating the choices. So I thought with the release of the 2nd Twilight film (New Moon for those living under a rock) I’d do the same with the Twilight gang.
I’ll start with making it clear that despite being inspired to post by the upcoming movie. I’m talking about the book characters here, not the film actors and that any favoritism shown to a particular character has no relevance to shipping preferences. (This will become important when you make it to the top-ten!)
Feel free to disagree with my selection in the comments and post your own in the comments. (But, and this is a BIG but.) Play nicely, feel free to tell me that I’m wrong, but no flaming either me or anyone else. Any comments I feel are not playing by these rules will be summarily deleted. Saying all that, have fun!
- Alice (I mean, who doesn’t like Alice?)
- Jacob (Remember what I said about having no relevance to shipping, remember that, when you comment!)
- Rosalie (Can be a nasty piece of work, but here mainly for her interactions with Jacob in Breaking Dawn!)
- Edward (I could hardly leave him off the list, and really the gap between 2-10 is very small anyway)
- Bella (As a character, she is designed so readers can insert themselves into the story, whether into the character of Bella herself or just into the story. So even though she is the main protagonist, for much of the story she can’t be the strongest, as that is not her job. Doesn’t mean I don’t like her though. (I don’t even find her as whiny as some!)
Over to you, who are your favourites?
Just to say once more, please play nicely, feel free to tell me that I’m wrong, but no flaming either me or anyone else. Any comments I feel are not playing by these rules will be summarily deleted. Saying all that, have fun!