What’s a shelf-talker? Well they’re those little cards that tell you about a product which are either stuck to a shelf-edge or wrapped around a product, and in a bookshop are generally written by...
- Instagram feed was successfully retrieved, but no photos found.
- Hector and the Search for Happiness by François Lelord [Review]
- River Boy by Tim Bowler [Review]
- The Rabbits by Shaun Tan and John Marsden [Review]
- Storm Catchers by Tim Bowler [Review]
- Steve Job’s: The Man Who Thought Different by Karen Blumenthal [Review]
- Maximum Security (Cherub Book #3) – Robert Muchamore [Review]